330 Studio is a compilation of design projects that Pak Yeung have worked on in the last 10 years. He has experienced and expertise in developing meaningful and distinctive solutions to a broad range of design challenges in the various field of design material. He returned to Hong Kong in 1999 after earning his BA from the UK then completed his Master’s Degree in Fine Arts at CUHK years later. He had the opportunity to work for multinational enterprises such as Ford, Hallmark, British Council, MICRODIA, Philips and BENCHMARK etc.
10+ years’ of design experience with international brands both included design agency and in-house team, relevant in Brand Building / Promotion Campaign / Event Management / Mobile Marketing. Well versed and experienced in creative conceptualization and strategy for ATL and BTL campaigns across TV, Print, Outdoor, Celebrity endorsements, Sponsorship, and Social Media Marketing.
Hong Kong-born, a local based creative that is curious by nature with a passion for conceptual thinking that delivers innovative and iconic creative solutions. An experience seeker that has spent years gathering thoughts, ideas, and learnings. Harnessing all that knowledge to deliver a unique and comprehensive solution in the field of branding, design, and communications.
Awards & Acknowledgements
- Full Membership of Hong Kong Designer Association (MHKDA)
- KongCept 2031 – Exhibitor (VIP)
- Felicity International Graphic Competition – Design Distinction
- Good50×70 – TOP10
- Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2010 – Entries
- 22 International Poster Biennale Warsaw – Entries
- Taiwan International Poster Design Award 2009 – Entries
- HKDA Awards 09 – Entries
- 21 International Poster Biennale Warsaw – Silver Awards
- The 3rd China International Poster Biennial 2007 – Design Distinction
- HKDA Awards 07 – Entries